OUR CURRENT CAMPAIGN:
Night to Shine is an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God’s love, for people with special needs ages 14 and older all around the world. Check out the Official 2018 Night to Shine Worldwide Highlight Video:
In partnership with the Tim Tebow Foundation we are delighted to bring Night to Shine to Warren NJ for the first time on Friday, February 8th, 2019! Your help and financial support can make this a night to remember for 75 very special people and their families.
Night To Shine and Sportsman’s Harvest Feast fundraiser
On Saturday, October 13th 2018, 5:00-8:00PM, Stonecrest Community Development Corporation will be hosting a Sportsman’s Harvest Feast fundraiser to benefit Night To Shine and other compassion related projects in our community and around the world.
Your donation to the Sportsman’s Harvest Feast can help make these and other dreams and memories a reality.
You can help by:
- making a financial contribution. Our goal for this year’s Sportsman’s Harvest Feast is to raise $25,000 to make a difference in the lives of some very special people so any sized donation helps. As a way of saying thank you to our sponsors we are offering the following. Register your sponsorship and/or reservations now at: http://stonecrestcdc.org/sportsmans-harvest-feast/
- $250 – Bronze Sponsor: Listing in the Ad Journal for the Sportsman’s Harvest Feast fundraiser on October 13th 2018
- $500 – Silver Sponsor: 2 FREE Reservations to the Feast and a quarter page in Ad Journal
- $1,000 – Gold Sponsor*: 2 FREE Reservations and half page in Ad Journal
- $1,500 – Platinum Sponsor*: 2 FREE Reservations and half page in Ad Journal* All sponsors over $1,000 will be recognized and read by name as a major donor during a portion of our evening program.
- donating sporting related items for the auction to be held at our Sportsman’s Harvest Feast Fundraiser on Saturday, October 13th 2018. New and like new items you would find at a tricky tray for men and women such as: kayaks, canoes, tents, camping gear, hunting supplies, professional services, vacation getaways, beauty products, home goods, etc. will be auctioned in a fun celebration to raise funds for Night to Shine and other compassion related projects.
- volunteer to help at Night to Shine on Friday, February 8th, 2019. We will need over 100 volunteers to help make this a special night for 75 guests and their families. We would love to have you partner with us to help.
- making a reservation for the Sportsman’s Harvest Feast on Saturday, October 13th, 2018 at Stonecrest Community Church, 11 Technology Drive North, Warren, NJ. Tickets are $20 per person, $15.00 for children 12 and under with advanced registration.
Please register your sponsorship, reservations and/or your interest in volunteering or donating to our action at: http://stonecrestcdc.org/sportsmans-harvest-feast/
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (908) 636-7332. We appreciate your support!
OUR ALL VOLUNTEER BOARD:
Scott Blow – President
Juan Velasco, Esq. – Treasurer
Jeff Heinaman – Secretary
Regina Clark – Board Member
Cornel Cretu – Board Member